Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Classes...

So, I just started three new classes for the fall. I was actually excited to get started to add some interest to my days. I'm taking a course on teaching writing that requires us to write for 30 minutes each day (among other less exciting things). There are so many stories that I have in my head that I've been wanting to write about. I think I'm definitely going to enjoy this class. The other class is all about research. Do you know how hard it is for me to read a chapter about statistics and get it? I need visuals! The questions at the end of some of these chapters seem like they haven't been explained (Interpret the following in ordinary language: Rxy= +.90, p<.05). Yeah, I'm so sure....
I was originally planning on taking 3 classes and teaching, which I knew would be crazy, but had no idea how crazy! These first two weeks I had 17 chapters to read. Yeah, I think maybe God was giving me the gift of sanity by not giving me a job... so far (still open to something part time).

1 comment:

  1. I laugh out loud at your posts! I can totally see you scoffing at the statistics book!

    And I'm also happy for your relative sanity (I'm sure Tucker is too)

    ReplyDelete