This is Lizette checking out her new nursery digs while getting changed (I apologize that she's not decent, but I couldn't pass up this pose):
Another cute outfit, made cuter by the yawning:
I thought this pose by Lizette was so funny. This is our friend Jason, who brought us dinner (along with his fiance Jacqueline) one night...holding Lizette was the reward! I promised him that I wouldn't let his mom see this (so that she wouldn't start bugging him about getting a baby of his own):
This balloon says it all (oh my goodness, that was cheesy):
She does this all the time when she's in the bassinet...she loves staring at those little teddy bears:
Lizette's first manicure given by me...looks like I could use one myself:
Another cute sleeping pose:
We've noticed it that she loves having the pacifier resting on her cheeks and lips; it doesn't actually have to be in her mouth...just close enough in case she wants it (I'm the same way with my cheesy peas):
Cuteness indeed! thanks for the updates Big Daddy Tucker T! I have pictures of Claribel staring at those same bears! So fun!
ReplyDeleteI am thrilled for you guys! She is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for the pics, was hoping to get to see her once we finally got our computer back. Keep 'em coming :)
ReplyDelete