Monday, June 7, 2010

3 years

3 years ago, I made the second best decision of my life (after trusting in Christ to be my Savior).  I married the love of my life!
I have grown to love you more today, than I did three years ago.  You have such a gentle, servant's heart towards me. 

You see me not for who I am, but for who I want to be.  You see my weaknesses and love them.  You see my strengths and celebrate them.  You see my heart and nurture it.

 My love for you grows deeper with every moment, day, and year. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rebecca and Tucker! What a blessing this is! I am so happy for you both! Can't wait to meet the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! ;)
    Love you guy and I can't believe it's been 3 years already. I'm thankful for the example your marriage is to many of the way Christ loves. Miss you guys!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this when you posted it a couple of weeks ago?? I remember seeing these pictures after your wedding. You are absolutely stunning, Rebecca! I heard little Lizette was born a few days ago...CONGRATS! Write an update and post pictures when you can!!

    ReplyDelete