Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthing Class

So our last birthing class was last night.  We talked about all kinds of fun stuff to expect after the baby comes.

We ended the class by watching a video of the baby after birth and things we could expect.  One section was the "poopy diapers."  I noticed that Tucker left the room and didn't come back until it was over.  I asked him afterwards and he said that he was getting faintish and thought he was going to pass out as he was watching them change the diapers.

So here's my question... if my husband passes out (just about) from watching a diaper get changed, how is he going to do during the whole labor ordeal?  Does this mean he gets a free pass to not change diapers?  I'm thinking not... This also made me pretty relieved that we're going to have a Doula at the labor.  This way, I won't be left alone if he gets sick!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Seriously? Aw, Tucker! I've been told there's a lot more than what's on the video... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete