Thursday, April 22, 2010

32 Weeks!

So I've been working with a few students from the elementary down the street from our house.  Yesterday, I was in the library with one of them and a guy who was working there asked me, "So, how long do you have left?"  I said, "8 weeks, hopefully!"  He then said, "8 weeks, Wow!  You're so big I would've guessed a lot sooner- like 2 months!"  Then he continued to say that hopefully the baby would come before the hot months of July and August.  Mmmmmm....  I just really didn't know what to say!

Anyways... just to clarify- I'm due in 8 weeks, 2 months, June 18th, before July.... whatever you prefer!  And here's a picture of me, huge me!
And here's one from the front (so you can see the pretty sparkly medallion on my shirt, does it distract you from the huge belly?).

5 comments:

  1. I love that medallion, so cute! but I must say that your belly does not need any distractions, you look absolutely darling!!!! So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely beautiful Rebecca! I am not surprised at all! Hope you are feeling good... we should talk again soon! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very pretty pregnant!

    and I must say you look much further along - like 2 months left!

    so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, Rebecca! All belly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous! And that guy needs a little review of his calendar skills. I bet you are so excited!

    ReplyDelete