Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just Add Baby!

I've been told "Keep it short, Tucker T", so this post will be slim on the words:

Empty closet is nice and finished!



Pretty pretty room!



Crib is nice and pretty too!



Oh so cozy!



Closet is full now!



Bye bye for now!!!

4 comments:

  1. it looks B-E-A-Utiful! All those beautiful little tiny clothes... the lovely bed- that bumper is awesome! The wall color is divine- I have loved not having a "kid colored" room and I am sure you will as well. So soothing and LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....all of that stuff already!? You are all set!

    I also love the gray walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her room :) You guys are already way more prepared than we were when Madeline arrived! I cannot wait, so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! the room is so beautiful! I expected nothing less than something so sweet and cozy and trendy from you! Can't wait to see the sweet baby girl in her sweet little crib! Love you!

    ReplyDelete