Friday, March 5, 2010

Tucker's at it again...

So, Tucker's in renovation mode again.  I've been waking up to the sound of him painting, installing a fan, scraping popcorn... you name it.  He gets up early to do things before work and then sometimes works at night too.  This is what he's done so far: 
Emptied out our "storage/extra clothes" closet. Doesn't an empty closet look nice?



As my sister Allison would say, "Oh, my lanta!" 


 Please don't even ask where I'm going to put all this stuff!

He also tore up the carpet and the carpet strips/tacks, scraped the popcorn off the ceiling, re-textured the ceiling, and repainted the ceiling.

Okay, so he doesn't normally work with one shoe off.  I wanted a picture of him and I woke up just a little too late for the early morning madness!

All we (aka: he) has to do now is repaint the walls, finish installing the fan, install the wood floors, paint the baseboards, paint the new closet doors, install the baseboards, and install the new closet doors.  Then we can get started on the nursery. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment