Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had the best big 30 birthday yesterday!  Tucker took the whole day off, which was so fun!  Honestly, this was my favorite part.  He's like crack-cocaine to me, I just can't get enough!  We first went and had breakfast burritos at Golden Pride.  If you ever come to New Mexico, you've gotta try them!  I just love those green chilies!  We ran errands, got stuff done around the house, ate a yummy cookie cake, and had Chick-fil-A for dinner.  I got to talk to most of my family, so that was fun.  I also got a fun surprise picture of my adorable niece to say "Happy Birthday." 

Here's a picture of the yummy cookie cake.  Unfortunately, it didn't survive the car ride to get a whole picture.  :)

1 comment:

  1. omgosh Rebecca Betty! I missed your birthday! I am so sorry! I love you though and hope your 30th was a blast! Have fun this weekend and know I will be thinking of you and wish I could be there! hugs and kisses!! and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete