So I haven't updated since I've been back. I had an amazing time with my good friend Leigh celebrating her graduation from DTS. Congratulations Leigh! I'm so thankful for her friendship and I had SOOOO much fun getting to hang out with her. I also got a fun car trip with one of my best friends Christine and I got to catch up with other good old friends and Central Asia friends. I miss my Texas friends!
Another exciting part of the trip was going to my older sister's baby shower. She's due in about 3 weeks now! I can't wait to see my first niece! Her shower was amazing, and so elegant! She got so many nice things for baby Claribel and I was so thankful for the many sweet ladies from my parents’ Bible Study and good friends that threw her the shower. Here are some pics from the shower.
Another exciting part of the trip was going to my older sister's baby shower. She's due in about 3 weeks now! I can't wait to see my first niece! Her shower was amazing, and so elegant! She got so many nice things for baby Claribel and I was so thankful for the many sweet ladies from my parents’ Bible Study and good friends that threw her the shower. Here are some pics from the shower.
Monie did the flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous. I don't know how she thinks of such creative ideas! These gerbera daisies had chocolate brown centers, nice extra touch. There was a few other cool arrangements but I just am having trouble putting those pictures where I want them in the blog.
cute decor! Moni always does that so well!
ReplyDeleteHey! What happened to the "masculine" background?