Monday, June 15, 2009

Back in New Mexico

So, Tucker and I have started playing tennis some evenings. I'm not very good, and Tucker gets a great workout. He's so sweet, he'll run way out of bounds, into the cactus bushes, and scale the fence just to return my hits. It makes it more fun to play because we can actually get a volley going. Of course, the hope is that one day I'll improve and it'll be great exercise for both of us.
As we play we get to enjoy the cool desert air and the gorgeous desert sunsets.

The tennis courts are so pretty! I love the mountains as the backsplash, they wrap around the whole northeast side of the courts.



So, here's a new problem we've never had. Cactus weeds! They're sprouting up everywhere. Although they have lots of flowers (see all the buds) I refuse to have a yard full of cacti!



Our living room is finally getting settled in. It's nice to have a place to relax and to get out of the one room that has been everything for us (office, dining room, living room). Tucker did such a great job! Go Tucker Go!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love the tennis courts! They are beautiful!

    Cactus weeds? Wow.

    And your living room looks so gooooooood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great anniversary. By the way, Happy Anniversary :)

    The camping looked like a blast, we have some great camping up here, we should coordinate a group trip some day.

    Your renovations give us hope that we can do it, looking great

    ReplyDelete