Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Happy Birthday Tucker!
Tucker's turning thirty!
To honor this special occasion, here are thirty things I love about him!
1. He loves the Lord with dedication
2. He's so sexy
3. His hair always looks a different color
4. He is hilarious!
5. He is so kind to others
6. He challenges me to be patient and more thoughtful to others.
7. He is so careful with his words.
8. He is brilliant!
9. He loves me so perfectly
10. He's witty
11. He's confident in the Lord
12. He's so humble
13. He's thoughtful and sweet
14. He has a servant's heart (he gets up early to do things around the house, and then comes home and tells me to take it easy while he cares for Lizette)
15. He can do anything (help me with my sewing projects, install lights in the ceiling, dry wall, texture, design missiles, write, comedy, change diapers, soothe to sleep a sick baby, give presentations, lead Bible study, rocket science.... I guess I'll stop there but the list goes on and on....and yes, I sure did put rocket science and soothing to sleep a sick baby on the same list- they are equally amazing to me!)
16. He is full of integrity
17. His eyes are so kind
18. He always puts others first
19. His family is his #1 priority
20. He's not afraid to stand up for others even if it could hurt his reputation
21. He's bold
22. He's well-spoken
23. He's so wise!
24. He is such a hard worker
25. He pursues me so well
26. He is an amazing father!
27. He is an amazing husband!
28. He laughs at my jokes
29. He listens to me
30. He's the most amazing man I've ever known!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah Tucker! Welcome to the thirty club!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I love Rob for many of the same reasons, boiling down to "he's got SKILLS!"
ReplyDeleteSo happy to know my Rebs is so well-taken-care-of!
And Happy Birthday, Tucker! Way to be a man to Rebecca!