I can't believe she's already 9 months. Her 9 month stats were:
height: 2' 5"
weight: 19 lbs. 10 oz.
She's in the 90th percentile for everything except her weight.
She is such a joy for Tucker and I!
(Do you like this onesie? I made the crochet flower and then added it and the ribbon to it to spice it up! I love how it turned out! I made some more too with different ribbons and flowers. I put snaps on the bows so they could be taken off to wash them.)
Here are some things we love about our little girl, and some interesting facts about her 9 month old status:
*She LOVES to read books... well, she LOVES to turn the pages. As soon as I get the page a little up she lurches for it so she can turn it! Her favorite books are the That's not my... books by Usbourne.
*She has favorite pages in each of her books. When she gets to the plane with the glossy tail or the dolly with frizzy hair, she just stays at those pages and touches them and makes lots of noises, and doesn't want to turn the page (the other times, all she's really interested in is turning the page)
* Her first tooth is poking through and boy is it sharp!
*She loves to throw toys and then spend awhile trying to get them again, only to throw them out of her reach again.
*She takes 3 naps a day ranging from 1.5-3 hours (usually not 3 hrs though unless we have company or had a long day the day before)
*She loves plain yogurt (which we mix with peas so she gets those in), avocado, cheese, and butternut squash
*She loves playing with her HABA blocks!
*She's started "talking" to us and imitating us. The other day Tucker was coughing and if he'd cough once/twice then she'd make a coughing noise the same amount of times after him
*She leans back and puts her hands behind her head to rest, which is so cute!
*She can kiss us, give us high fives, and wave
*She doesn't really "get" finger food. She just picks it up and drops it off her tray or points at it
*She looks around things when they get in the way of what she's looking at.
*She adores Tucker! She gets so excited when he's home and she always wants to watch him and know where he is when he's home.
*She sleeps on her stomach mostly.
*Every once in a while she decides to cuddle for a few seconds and I'm in heaven! But, in general, she's never been much of a snuggler. When it's time for her to go to bed I just put her in her crib with her pacie and she soothes herself to sleep. Here's a few of those priceless moments that I get to cuddle with her!
LOVE the onesie! Amazing job! Great pics... Needless to say she is gorgeous! Isn't it so fun to watch them learn? LOVE it!
ReplyDelete