You can now call me Master Rebecca. I'll post a list of desired graduation gifts later...
Really though, the best gift is now being able to get plenty of guilt-free/ stress-free snuggle time with my baby love!
Hi beautiful friend! I just now checked your blog and saw your fun news about finishing your masters degree! woohoo!!! I so wish that I could have been there to celebrate with you the way that you celebrated with me. Lizette is beautiful, and i am rejoicing with you guys. I love the pics of her and Claribel -- very sweet.
Yay! Congrats and enjoy your snuggle time with your Sweet Baby Love! (love that!)
ReplyDeleteHi beautiful friend! I just now checked your blog and saw your fun news about finishing your masters degree! woohoo!!! I so wish that I could have been there to celebrate with you the way that you celebrated with me. Lizette is beautiful, and i am rejoicing with you guys. I love the pics of her and Claribel -- very sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you!!
Leigh