Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cabin Time

We met my family for a mini-cation in the cabin in New Mexico.  We had such a great time introducing Lizette to her cousin and Aunt Melissa and Uncle Ray for the first time.
 We had fun taking the first ever cousins picture!
One of my favorites is Claribel fixing her cousins bow (or trying to steal it, we're not sure).

So above collage is my first to make with Picasa.  I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing, but I'll try to perfect the technique as I go along.

2 comments:

  1. You did good figuring out picasa! I think she was trying to be an Indian giver and take back the bow! That photo shoot was so fun and claribel did so well as the older wiser one... What a fabulous visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys had so much fun. Before you know it Lizette will be a big girl like Claribel....babies grow so fast.

    I don't know how I missed all of your family pictures from a few weeks ago.....they are SO adorable and definitely look like they were taken by a pro. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete