So,
women have a hormone to help them forget about the horribleness of pregnancy. Tucker and I want to know where our hormone is to help us forget about this renovation! Tucker went to bed at 5am last night, I crashed shortly after midnight. This is insane. And because we don't have our hormone, we won't EVER be doing this again!
It will be so worth it when it's done! Ryan and I built our house ourselves. We contracted some things that we absolutely could not do but for the most part, it was all us (mostly him). It took one full year start to finish and we NEVER want to build another house again. But it was so worth it in the end and I think we appreciate it so much more because we know what went into it. When you're done, you're going to love it. And the fact that you did it yourself will make you love it that much more! - Kathryn Watkins Pay
ReplyDeletei think the hormone is that you live there long enough, enjoying all the beautiful labor your SWEAT and TEARS did! then when you are buying another house all you see are the things you could so easily "fix" since you have all the experience... So, you just have to live there long enough and you might experience that hormone! I think what helped us is that our first house we didn't do as much kind of breaking us in, unfortunately your first house broke you in BIG TIME!!! It will be worth it when you are done!
ReplyDelete