So, the past 2 1/2 weeks have been a blur. We haven't gotten to bed before midnight. Friday night I went to bed at 1, Tucker at 3. Saturday night me 12:30 and Tucker 5:15, and Sunday both of us went to bed at 3. Tucker was walking down the hall at work yesterday and he couldn't keep his eyes from crossing. He has this incredible ability to keep his eyes open, but he's not so much in control of his eyeballs. But, we are really happy about how everything is turning out. We just have the countertops, baseboards, order and install new refrigerator, back splash, and sink! Piece of cake! Ha!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, but it was just another train heading towards me. -Tucker, Sunday
So, the past 2 1/2 weeks have been a blur. We haven't gotten to bed before midnight. Friday night I went to bed at 1, Tucker at 3. Saturday night me 12:30 and Tucker 5:15, and Sunday both of us went to bed at 3. Tucker was walking down the hall at work yesterday and he couldn't keep his eyes from crossing. He has this incredible ability to keep his eyes open, but he's not so much in control of his eyeballs. But, we are really happy about how everything is turning out. We just have the countertops, baseboards, order and install new refrigerator, back splash, and sink! Piece of cake! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh!!! I LOOOOVE it!! Maybe after you forget the pain, you will think it was worth it. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd, yea! What's up with that neighbor? Uh, duh! They're scuffed on purpose and they're AWESOME!