Thursday, April 30, 2009

Progress Update:

Tucker's doing such a good job with our wood floors! They're so pretty!!!
Here's what the doors look like now. I really like them and think they'll look great with our island (behind them). And they'll look great with the new wood floors.
Yea! Tucker's giving us lights. We didn't have any lights on the ceiling in the living and dining room and kitchen (after we took out the fluorescent light box). Notice the ceiling is now popcorn free and beautiful too, thanks to the Tuckman.
Here I am sanding the cabinets. We're putting a new finish on them. I'm making them look old and ohmygoodness, it's soooo much work! I sanded, painted primer, painted green, painted green again, sanded, stained, put sealer on, sanded and put sealer on again. They're looking really good though. I'll send a picture once I have them all up.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, what are we getting ourselves into with the house we are about to buy...? Wanna come help us when you are done?

    It is looking good, looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks SOOOO good! LOVE love love the cabinets!!

    ReplyDelete