Monday, November 1, 2010

Texas trip

Lizette and I braved the unknown and took a trip to visit family in Texas.  It was fun to get to introduce her to "d" and Monie.  I also had a lot of fun getting to hang out with little Claribel.  The trip was fun, but I learned a hard lesson.  My little Lizette does not like sleeping in new places.  This made it very hard to not have Tucker to share in the "experience."
We wanted to go to a pumpkin patch, but that didn't work out.  We set up our own and got some cute cousin pics!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to come....I'm sure it's hard being so far away. And I know....we had some really bad nights when we tried to travel with Grant when he was a baby. Sorry Tucker had to miss out on that fun experience with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, Rebecca!!

    ReplyDelete