Rebecca and I decided to get a little creative and do a photo shoot of our 3-week old girl last week (she's 4-weeks old today...that's how this whole "time" thing works apparently). We didn't have anyone else behind the camera, so each shot consisted of either Rebecca or me pushing the button on the camera, and running around to get into position while the 10-second camera timer ticked down. As a result, we did get some cool "action shots". However, we also got some professional shots as well. Here's just a taste of what we got:
BEA-U-TIFUL!!! you guys did an amazing job! We definitely need to start practicing our setting the timer skills! Glad she is wearing the petty Feldman dress- beautiful! We should frame pics for Mom and dad of each of our families newborn shots with that dress. I must say, it looked a little bigger on Claribel... haha :) She is so big! Love the pics! You look beautiful Rebs!
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa! The hardest part was trying to make sure her diaper was covered with the dress- it was a little like a mini on her.
ReplyDeleteWow! I love these! You guys did a great job! I'm totally impressed :) Love the one on your profile. She is just gorgeous.
ReplyDeletebeautiful pics and beautiful family! Amazing job! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete