Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Refreshing...

Last night we had fish tacos for dinner.  We'd been craving them after not having them over the holidays.  They were ohhh so good!  But, the smell that was left in our house wasn't!  I made my own room spray and was excited to try it out.  I just put a mixture of water and peppermint oil in a spray bottle, and whalah!  I just sprayed it all over the house and now we have a refreshing scent filling the air..... much better than fish!  I guess you could try this with any scented oil that you like.  For me, the pure peppermint scent is better than fruity or spicy, especially if you're trying to get out another smell. 

2 comments:

  1. You know, I actually tried to count drops to 20 fluid ounces of water, and I lost count. I would say about 50. I just put it in until the smell seemed strong enough that I didn't have to spray that much. Not too clear, but at least start with 50 drops (the oil comes out in drops).

    ReplyDelete